Collecting Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number and email address)
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us;
Using Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- personalise our website for you;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- supply to you services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you (via PayPal or third-party payment gateways);
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you marketing or non-marketing email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can unsubscribe at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can unsubscribe at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages or comments);
Disclosing Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information (your name, profile picture and/or profile details) that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore, will notify you and take your written concent before we distribute your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password – and firewall – protected) servers.
- We believe that all electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by respective payment gateways using encryption technology. However, you are requested to read the policies of respective payment gateways for more information regarding the security of your personal infornation and transaction details.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
By using our website, you agree that you are atleast 13 years of age or older.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to our website and other sites on the Internet
Share a Sale
Indeed Job Search
We have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Please visit our Disclosure section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
This policy was last modified on 23-July-2017.