Bookkeeping and Accounting Jobs from Home

Bookkeeping and Accounting Jobs from Home

If you are an experienced accountant, you can apply to bookkeeping and accounting jobs from home. As a work from home bookkeeper, you have to keep records of day to day transaction of clients, adjust entries as well as generate income statements using accounting software.

Check out a list of companies that hires people to work as a home-based bookkeeper, auditor and accountants:

Accounting Dept. – Hires virtual accounting managers, CPA/Controllers, full-charge bookkeepers and write-up bookkeepers to work from home. You must be a US resident to apply and work for Accounting Dept.

A.F. Personnel – You have to register with their website before you get access and view their current home-based auditor jobs. Hires only in  US.

Bateman & Co. Inc. – You must have at least 3 years of prior public accounting experience and you must be a Texas resident to work as a home-based bookkeeper for Bateman & Co. Inc.

BidaWiz – BIDaWIZ provides a great opportunity for licensed tax, accounting & finance professionals to earn extra income by sharing their expertise with users. You must have at least 2 year of professional accounting and/or tax experience.

Bookminders – Bookminders hires accountants with 4-year degrees and with five or more years of accounting experience. Applicants residing outside of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia will not be considered for employment.

Click Accounts – Click Accounts is always looking for creative, talented individuals who can assist them in accounting and bookkeeping area. You have to email them your resume to learn more about the opportunity.

Deloitte – Occasionally hires experienced bookkeeping professionals for their bookkeeping and accounting jobs from home.

Intuit – Hires tax advisor specialist throughout US. You must possess active credential, EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

Price Waterhouse Coopers – Occasionally hires tax advisors to work from home.

SmartBooks – You can only apply if you live in Massachusetts. Consideration may be given to residents of Southern New Hampshire and Northern Rhode Island.